New Delhi (India), January 24: Ampersand Group is proud to announce that VIBGYOR Group of schools, founded by Rustom Kerawalla, received the ET Edge Best Brands 2023 recognition, on 21st December 2023.
At a glittering event held last week at Sahara Star, Mumbai, surrounded by leading brands across other industries and sectors, VIBGYOR was recognised as a leader in the Education sector. Lauded for its commitment towards high quality education for India’s young population, VIBGYOR has grown to 36 schools pan-India, with a strength of more than 50,000 students across 13 locations in 7 states.
VIBGYOR is a part of the Ampersand Group, founded by Rustom Kerawalla. Ampersand Group is a leader in the education and skill development sector and Project Partner with the government in several skill development and livelihood projects pan-India.
At Ampersand Group, we strongly believe that success in the essential sectors of Education and Skilling is crucial for a developing nation, in order to ensure that its future generations are skilled, employable and prosperous. To this end, we offer solutions for every step of the Education-to-Work journey, including Early Childhood Care & Education, K12 Education, Vocational Training and Skill Development, right up to Livelihood Opportunities in Employment and Entrepreneurship.
Our strengths of End-to-End capabilities, Subject Matter Expertise, supported by Strong Technology, with Scalability and Sustainability, make us a preferred partner for several central and state government-led projects in Education and Skill Development sectors, in the Public Private Partnership (PPP) model. These lead to powerful on-ground impact and transformation of lives at individual, family and community level and are aligned with United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
As a leader in the Education and Skill Development sectors, here is how Ampersand Group stays true to its commitment to India’s future generations:
- Holistic development. An ideal school curriculum includes not just Academics, Sports and Performing Arts, but also students’ Social-Emotional development and their interactions with teachers, peers, families and communities.
- Interdisciplinary approach to apply subject knowledge across the boundaries of disciplines. Tomorrow’s workplace will demand cross-functional understanding and real-life application. Our students need to be prepared.
- More than subjects, the 5 Cs of 21st century learning i.e. Critical thinking, Creativity, Communication, Collaboration and Character will assume a greater role in preparing young minds for the future.
- Prioritise students’ physical and mental health. As a child’s 2nd home, a school offers students the resources and support to ensure physical health as well as emotional resilience.
- Update curricula and pedagogy frequently, to keep pace with a rapidly transforming world. This will be vital in helping our students discover and retain the joy of learning.
- Integrate vocational training into the high school curriculum, giving students exposure to career choices.
- Strengthen Public-Private Partnerships (PPP). Balancing private interests with social objectives will be key to build a strong educational ecosystem.
In our own way, we at Ampersand Group have stayed true to the vision Rustom Kerawalla saw 20 years ago at the start of VIBGYOR’s journey of K12 schools. A vision that recognised the transformative power of education, a gateway to a brighter, more prosperous future for India’s youth.
At that moment, we made a commitment. To enable the transformation of lives at not just an individual, but also at a family and community level.
A commitment to nation-building.
At Ampersand Group, we stay committed.
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.